Appetizers are essential for any date or friendly gathering. Let's face it; we all love to snack! One of the most popular appetizers is spinach artichoke dip, so why not make it at home? While you're at it, why not add a little CBD? Here's a recipe that'll make your taste buds buzz with happiness and may help you stay healthy and active!
- 1 gram of ProMED CBD isolate
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces fresh/frozen spinach
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons CBD infused olive oil
Infused CBD Olive Oil
- Put glass cup of oil in a pot of water.
- Keep the heat low, double boil (2 pot method) the oil, so it becomes warm.
- Once the oil is warm, add an entire gram of ProMED isolate into the cup of oil.
- Stir occasionally until the liquid becomes clear and not a cloud. This should take around 5 minutes.
- Once the liquid is clear, you have an infused oil.
- On med-low heat sauté spinach with CBD infused olive oil.
- Add parmesan cheese and artichoke hearts
- Once blended add sour cream, cream cheese, garlic, and mayonnaise
- Once cooked/blended top it with parmesan cheese let it melt
- Ready to serve alongside your favorite pita chips/bread or whatever else your heart desires!