Mochi is a delicious Japanese rice cake. You can make it sweet or savory. One of our favorite treats is a soft and springy mochi ice cream. This recipe is on how to make the mochi itself.
- 1/2 gram of ProMED CBD isolate
- 1 cup mochiko sweet rice flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups of sugar
- corn starch (dusting)
- grab a medium sized heat resistant bowl (ex. Pyrex glass bowl). Add the cup of mochiko sweet rice flour and half of the water, mix with a wooden spoon. Add more water until the mochiko turns into a well-incorporated dough (don’t add too much water, you don’t want it watery).
- Put your dough in a steamer and steam for approximately 20 minutes. (cover the lid of the heat resistant bowl and steamer with a cloth or rag.
- Place the steamed mochi dough into a bowl on medium-low heat, add the isolate. Mix in the sugar in ⅓ cup intervals until fully dissolved.
- You should end up with a sticky and very shiny mochi! Next, add the mochi to a baking sheet with corn starch to prevent sticking. Dust your hands as well.
- Now you can shape it however you like, you can cut it into strips and eat it by itself or make little bowls and add whatever filling you desire like ice cream!
You just made a delicious sweet CBD mochi! Stay tuned for more fantastic CBD recipes.